Monday, August 27, 2007

I PASS MY CHINESE OVERRALL CA2!!! FIANLLY I PASS CHINESE!!! I AM SO DAMN HAPPY!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! so when i heard that i pass my chinese from sylvie.. i was damn freaky mad.. that i kept on shaking li lin as if she is like a toy!! haha.. no offence.. as i am really happy! haha.. and today i kept on laughing like crazy! thanks to vikki and prabesh.. who ask prabesh to call me "the name shall not be said" so evil!!! and i kept on throwing rubbish at vikki.. haha.. ok.. i sound like a big bully lah.. but in the end she kept on tickling me.. BULLY!!! haix... I WANT MY STUDY MOOD!!! haix.. my mind said want to study but my brain is kinda sleepy and my body is too tired to move when i reach home.. pray that God will give me the strength, the mind-set and the hardwork to study hard for End Of Year Examinations.. haha... plus i have a laogong/laopo liao.. haha.. who is siewkim!! haha.. peiwen i snatch your laopo leh!!! wahahahahaha!! see i am so 'kind' to you.. haha.. =P plus i think now i will not be going online or bloging as often now as i need to focus.. so see you then! =]

No comments: