Saturday, December 13, 2008

being tag by my sister to do all 4 quiz! 4 YOU KNOW! at least i can kill time~ hahaha!

Quiz No. 1

Profile
Name: Winnie
Birthday: 16 June 1992
Birthplace: Mount Alvernia Hospital, Singapore
Eye colour: Dark Brown.
Hair colour: Black.
Right handed or Left handed: Right handed
My worst habit: letting my air out?? hahaha!
Zodiac sign: Monkey, Gemini.
Shoe size: 7.
Parents still together: No.
Shoes you wore today: Didn't wear any shoes today. But i wore slippers!
Your weakness: Who on earth will announce their own weakness on the internet?!?!
Your fears: Lizards and Porridge! So.. Never ever let me see these 2 again!
Goal you would like to achieve this next yr: Able to score well for my 'O' level, time management and never back-slide!
Your overused phrase in Msn Instant Messenger: What do you mean by that? Lol.
Favourite hair colour: Brown.
Short or long hair: Middle hair. hahaha!
Best clothing style: i have no idea.
Characters: how am i going to judge myself?

My favourite
Colours: depending.. it changes everyday.
Food: Chocolates!
Animals: Hamsters, dogs...and the list goes on.
Ice cream: Green Tea, milk tea, cookies and chocolate!
Candy: mentos!
Store: made with love, celeste and the list goes on...
Songs: a lot a lot of songs.
Letter: W, K and Z.
Number: 7!
Season: summer
Radio station: 97.8

Who was the last person
You touched: my mummy.
You talked on the phone: my mummy.(again)
You messaged: peiwen.
You hugged: i kinda forgot who..
You yelled at: totally forgotten.
You played a sport: Last week, during camp.

When was the last time
You laughed: today with zoey. HAHAHAHAHA!
You cried: when i was watching a drama..
Movie you watched: High School Musical 4, Bolt and so many that i have kinda forgooten about it.. hahaha!
Joke you told: Can't remember.

Tag 8 ppl to do this: Susanti, Cheris, Tahniah, Lisa, Peiwen, Sylvie, Deanna, Assakhtian.


Quiz No. 2
Name a friend of yours or someone you know from A-Z.
A- Anabel
B- Benson
C- Cheryl
D- Daniel
E- Eugene
F- Fengwei
G- Grace
H- Hanna
I- Ivan
J- Justin
K- Kaivearn
L- Lilin
M- Maryann
N- Nicholas
O- Otto
P- Prabesh
Q- Qi Ai
R- Rizvana
S- Sabrina
T- Timothy
U- U Sung(You Sung)
V- Vikki
W- Wilson(Chruch)
X- Xin Yi
Y- Ying Wen
Z- Zoey

Can "R" & "S" be together in a Boy-Girl relationship?: (Rizvana and Sabrina) Never.
How is "L" related to you?: (Lilin) classmate, good friend.
Does "Y" know "Z"?: (Yingwen and Zoey) Yes.
If "C" betray you, will you kill him/her?: (Cheryl) I never kill people.
If "K" steals your boyfriend, what will you do?: (Kaivearn) let them gay among themselves then! hahaha!
What if "B" tells you that he/she has a crush on you?: (Benson) haha.. he is my uncontactable primary school friend!
Will you and "M" get into a fight?: (Maryann) Cat fight, probably? HAHAHA
Who does "R" has a crush on?: (Rizvana) ZERO! from the manga! hahahaha!
If "G" calls you a bitch, what will you do?: (Grace) Grace never use vulgar!
Whats the relationship between you and "E": (Eugene) My classmate.
Who is "I" best friend?: (Ivan) WeeKhet? not so sure...
Who does "Z" likes?: (Zora) JUSTIN! HAHAHAHA! (she is so going to whack me if she sees this!)
What colour does "Y" like?: (Yong You) Err, red?
Where does "G" lives?: (Gaby) no idea.. what kind of friend am i!??!?!
Did you and "C" have a fight before?: (Cheryl) Literally, no. pillow fight, yes.(we just had it!)
Who is "H" best friend(s)?: (Hanna) i think is doreen.
What can you say about "T"?: (Timothy) a person who likes to make other people guess his age.

Tag 10 people to do this quiz: Susanti, Assakthian, Atiqah, Lisa, Deanna, Cheris, Tahniah, PeiWen, Sylvie and Vikki.


Quiz No. 3
List 20 facts about yourself, be it weird/trueself or the uglyside of you/yourself. At the end of this quiz, you MUST choose 10 people to do this quiz.
1) I am Winnie.
2) I am a girl.
3) I am a child of God.
4) I am from Maranatha Christian Assembly.
5) I love water sports. :D
6) I love wines.
7) I am a buff.
8) I am breathing.
9) I am going secondary 5 next year.
10) I'm out-spokern.
11) I cherish my friends.
12) I'm quite socialable.
13) I like being occupied with events and things to do, but I don't like being bored.
14) I'm single.
15) I do my QT every night before I sleep. :D
16) I have left with 1 more quiz. HIP HIP HOREEY!!!!
17) I can't really stand people who just have bad attitudes. But still, I have to forgive and forget.
18) I don't really like friends who treats me as a dustbin. (Are they really called friends in the first place?)
19) I love GOD.
20) I am enviormentally-friendly! SAVE THE EARTH MAN. (use recycle bag!)

10 people: Susanti, Assakthian, Atiqah, Lisa, Deanna, Cheris, Tahniah, PeiWen, Sylvie and Vikki.

Quiz No. 4

START!Rule #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves. Rule #2 Tag 5 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continue this game sending it to other people.

1.Do you have secrets? Yes.
2. Would you fall in love with a boy younger than you? Depending on the person.
3. Do you enjoy going to school? kind of...
4. What is your current dream job? I wanna work in the wine industry!
5. Will you fall in love with your best friend? Nope.

6.Who is/are your best friends? Atiqah, Lilin, Peiwen, Hanna, Zoey, Jaslynn and Janice.
7. Will you forgive the person who had play around with your feelings? Yes.
8. If the person you like knows you like him/her, what would be your reaction if he/she said yes? Happy!
9. Is there anything that made you extremely happy? Being with God.
10. What takes you down the fastest? what are you talking about?
11. How would you see yourself in 10 years time? An adult, working.
12. Who is currently the most important people to you? God, family and friends.
13. What is/are the most important thing(s) in life? God, Oxygen, food, water...
14. In your life, did anyone changed you? Yes.
15. What your favourite colour? Depending.. It changes every day.
16. Would you give your all in a relationship? Yes?
17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick? That won't happen.
18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done? Yes.
19. Will you confess to the person you like/love? See the situation first.
20. 5 people i'm gonna sabo: Assakhtian, Cheris, Tahniah, Atiqah and Lisa.

No comments: