besides that, i took tons of picture with my classmates and friends! had a great time with them! and it will be the last time of us having a great time in school wearing our school uniform for this year! really appreciate the moments. hahaha!
after school, went back home straight as i was really really tired.. you could say that i spent through the enitre afternoon.. maybe i am not used to my new bed.. trying to get used to it..
anyway..
ALL THE BEST TO EVERYONE! I WILL DEFINITELY VISIT BEATTY UNTIL EVERY SINGLE TEACHER I KNOW LEAVE BEATTY! WITH TONS OF LOVE, XOXOXO
the ladies from 5n4 ~

BABES!

what can i say? mrs lai..
I LOVE YOU!

POWER OF PHYSIC!
i will never forget that!
btw, huiqing, YOU SPOIL MY PICTURE!

mr chen, VP.

last picture with mr boo.

5n4 with mr boo!

the ladies from 5n4 ~
BABES!
what can i say? mrs lai..
I LOVE YOU!
POWER OF PHYSIC!
i will never forget that!
btw, huiqing, YOU SPOIL MY PICTURE!
mr chen, VP.
last picture with mr boo.
5n4 with mr boo!
No comments:
Post a Comment