Saturday, June 23, 2007

Today it was a busy day for me. At 10am, A woke up and went to the Singapore Casket with my Mama, Aunt Chai, Ee-Ee, Uncle Derrick and Jia Ying to collect Uncle Fatt's ashes. At the Singapore Casket, I met Uncle Wa Wa and his family memebers, Uncle Kim Yeong and Uncle Heng. When we were collecting the ashes, there was a procedure to follow as a remark of respect to the dead while collecting the ashes.(Haha. At least in the future I know what to do.) When the procedure was done. Jia Ying and I followed Aunt Chai and Uncle Derrick to their car. But before we stepped into their car, we went to have a snack as we were very hungry! Jia Ying ate spring rolls and I ate ice-cream pancake. Yum yum!! It was delicious! After snacking, we went to Uncle Heng's house for lunch! The food was delicious too! After lunch, I trained to Chua Cho Kang mrt to meet Pei Wen. Guess what? We were late! So we quickly took a taxi to regent secondary school. Fianlly we reached regent secondary school! The reason that I went to regent secondary school is to support my little sister! Plus we found out one sercet. By right the VIP is suppose to be a guy(i guess) but due to some reasons, the VIP was late so they got a person to replace the VIP and the VIP happens to be the VP of Regent Secondary School! When Pei Wen and I found out this little sercet, we were like.. "Waolao, what kind of dirty trick is that? The reason for a marching in is to welcome the VIP wholeheartlly right? How could they use this impatient idea?" All right. I shall not take about this any more. However, overrall the combined display band was boring. Due to that reason, Pei Wen and I left early for fear that the graduation ceromony will be boring. Therefore, we trained to toa payoh and went to macdonalds!! We chatted and ate some food. Since it has been a long time since we chatted. After that, I went back home and relax. =]

No comments: