Monday, June 25, 2007

Today the school re-open! Yeah! Fianlly! At least now i will not have the chance to 'rot' at home! This morning, I met Pei Wen for breakfast. We had the usual, Egg MacMuffin. After breakfast we went to school. During morning assembly, the weather was damn hot! Although the school on the air-conditioner for us. The heat was still there. What's more we sat there for a long time until my legs were numb for quite a few times. And it was veri boring too as the DM was briefing us about school rules again. After a long time, we went back to class. Vikki, Sylvie, Li Lin, Cheris and I crap alot. Except during English and POA lesson. Haha. It's been a long time since i crap with my friends. I miss that moments alot except the part when everyone bullied me! NO WAY! THE TIMETABLE IS CHANGED! THE TIMETABLE HAS BEEN EXTEND! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now i have more lesson. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is like so not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Alright, i shall continue where i have stop. After school, Li Lin, Cheris and I went to J8 to buy the movie tickets for tomorrow. We went to eat lunch/dinner and bought some stationary from Popular. Alright. That's all for today! =)

No comments: